Professional Rendering & Painting
Choosing McAuliffe Painting to successfully carry out rendering work on the exterior of your property means you are guaranteed a professionally mixed and skimmed render which will last for years. Our professional painting team is skilled in the rendering of:
- Brickwork: we use a double-coat system on exterior brick surfaces.
- Painted brickwork: this requires a double-coat system, the second of which is a skim render.
- Green board: rendered with an acrylic render around a fibreglass mesh, and followed by textured render layer.
- Blue board: we professionally finish off corners and joins before adding textured render.
- Hebel Blocks: this will require the wall to be sealed with an acrabond solution, and is then followed by a double layer of render.
Rendering & Painting Gallery
Contact Us Now
Get A Free Quote on your Project
When painting the rendered surface, McAuliffe uses specially selected UV-resistant paints to slow down the fading process.