We take extra care understanding the importance of security for the complex, liaising with residents for access and minimalizing impact during the painting project, ensuring all doors and access areas are secure during the project.
Koko Apartments exterior painting and repairs were performed via Rope Access to reduce costs and the negative impacts of unsightly scaffold and excessive machinery
The project included:
- Creation of expansion joints, with Sikaflex in walls/ balcony ceilings where cracking is present
- Total repairs to all damaged render areas to match existing finish
- Washing down of building prior to paint application to remove all mould, dirt, mildew and dust
- Exterior painting of buildings
- Cleaning of all areas and removal of all waste
To make sure everyone is safe during our projects McAuliffe Painting always make sure to have relevant safety equipment in place. We also make sure to keep all furniture and surrounding areas protected to avoid any damage caused by paint.
- Provision of all barrier fencing and overhead protection to fence off exclusions zones under drop zones during painting works
- Provision of access scaffolds, EWP and rope access operators
- Provision of all relevant WPH&S signage during painting works
- Installation of drop sheets on floor, plastic on balcony rails, covering of all furniture on balconies
Enclosed are a few pictures of the project.